Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Last Weekend at Lib^2

So this past weekend was the last weekend I'm going to spend living at Liberty Square because I'm going to Florida this week. WEIRD! It's funny to me to think that I'm finally moving. I have been at lib square for a year now. I cannot believe that it has been that long. Although I was not a huge fan of a lot of aspects of liberty, I have really loved living there. I have made so many amazing friends and had so many great experiences. I have never gone to the pool so much in my life, it's amazing what having friends who like it will do to you haha. I'm not gonna lie, I'm going to miss it. I also wen to my last hot dog friday... sad!
Roommates!!
they love me, obviously :)


I seriously love the girls in my ward.


Goodbye Liberty Square! I'm not going to miss your cleaning checks, fines, or horrible internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment