Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blogging for the Sake of Blogging

I'm tired. It's 1:00 am. I'm watching country music videos on TV. I'm in the guest bedroom at my parent's house. I'm waiting for my computer to die before I go to sleep. Yeah, I actually really have nothing to say. I've been home since Friday and there's not really anything more to say about it.
This is the song that's on right now :) I love Lady A!!
I went here today:
it was interesting, a MASSIVE hole in the ground. You can see it from space, apparently. This is another picture from the side, just so you can see the magnitude of this hole. Actually it's a copper mine, Bingham Copper Mine. It produces something like 1/4 of the copper used in the United States.
Tomorrow... I think I'm going to try to find something fun to do. I'm kinda dying a little from boredom right now. I'm excited to move into my new apartment in a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment