By writing down these I am now making them written but these are things that I have learned by experience while driving in Utah for the past 3 years. Take these to heart if you ever plan on driving here, it will help you survive.
1. If you want someone to pass you, turn on your turn signal and pretend you are going to merge in front of them.
2. Turn signals are optional- because then people know what you're doing and try to pass you and you have to win.
3. Driving is always a race, no matter where you are going.
4. Red lights are also optional, especially when it was kinda close to a yellow light.
5. Yellow lights mean that you need to go really fast or you will get stuck and lose the race.
6. When driving on the interstate, pick a lane, any lane and drive however fast you want.
7. Speed limits are the minimum speed that you should ever go.
8. There is always a right turning lane, even when there isn't one. So you should squeeze past the cars that are waiting to turn left or go straight.
9. Stopping for pedestrians will make you lose the race.
10. Headlights are optional. When you can see fine in the dark, you don't need your lights because that will let other cars see you and it's none of their darn business where you're going.