Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Disneyworld :)

This past weekend Erin and I went on vacation to Florida to visit Julie at Disneyworld. What a great weekend!!

We flew out early thursday morning (1:00 am) and by the time we got checked into our hotel we were dead tired. (All nighter number 1 was not good for me) But we made it to our room and fell asleep for a few hours before we went to the park. Then we got up and went to EPCOT!

flying all night was great because I got to see the sunrise :)


Dinner in Mexico

sunset at Epcot
 The second day we went to Animal Kingdom in the morning and then went home and took a nap and went to Hollywood Studios. Animal Kingdom was awesome but really hot and HUMID! But we went on a safari and then rode a couple of roller coasters.

giraffe :)

hey look! a rhino!

on the Dinosaur ride. It was pretty scary

we rode it again. and it scared us again
 At Hollywood Studios we went to the Prime Time Diner. We were treated like family in the 50s. It was fun. Then we rode things like Rockin Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror!!

me trying to look scared.... but I just look stupid

they're oddly happy about getting shot by a star wars thing

Tower of Terror. I was completely freaked out.
The next day we went to Magic kingdom in the morning and met all of the Winnie the Pooh characters!!! I was so excited! But we weren't there very long because it got really hot. so we went to Hollywood Studios again. We rode Toy Story Mania which was my favorite ride ever! We rode it 3 times in a row :)

Talking Mr. Potato Head
  The last day we had Magic Hours so we were able to stay at the park until 2 am! We went to Magic Kingdom so that it wasn't hot and there weren't any lines. it was wonderful!

my sisters on Astro Blaster

Space Mountain again :)
the castle!
 It was such a great trip! I was completely exhausted by the end though. We were at Disneyworld until 2. Then our shuttle to the airport was at 4:45. Our flight was at 7:30. We were on the plane until 12. I had to get to class at 4. Then I had to go to FHE at 7. (we played soccer) after that was all went to a movie at the park so we didn't get back until 11. Then my neighbor had a s'more maker so of course we had to try it out. I didn't get to bed until 1:00. Did you notice that I didn't mention anything about sleeping during this whole thing? That's because I didn't. I was awake for 38.5 hours straight! I don't know how I did it but I did. Yeah. Now I have a final at 7 am tomorrow so I need to study for that. yay!

I love Disneyworld!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment