Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My cousins have the cutest kids ever!

I spent the past weekend in Idaho at my Granny's house because my aunt Rachel got married. Congrats!!

Mrs. Rachel Anderson
Anyway, in my family, I'm on the younger end of the cousins so a lot of my cousins are married and have kids. I got to play with them all weekend and they were the cutest kids ever!! 6 adorable little boys... It actually made me ok with the idea that one day, in the distant future, when I'm married and settled and want to have a baby I might have a boy. Honestly, that's been one of those things that I've thought about. I grew up with 4 sisters, I wouldn't know what to do if I had a boy. I told my mom about this and she laughed at me.
But look at these kids, I'm not worried :)


seriously. They're precious and I was smiling all weekend because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment