Thursday, July 14, 2011

Insomniac

I can't sleep. I don't know why. This just does not happen to me... Well I think I did fall asleep for a while but for some reason I woke back up and now I'm out on the couch with my pillow, blanket, and my computer. I don't know why I want to blog right now either. I probably don't make any sense right now. Yeah, I was definitely asleep for at least a while because I woke up to my computer (which was closed) made the start up sound and then a minute later started playing the song that I was listening to earlier this afternoon. So basically this whole thing is extremely weird. My room is really warm, that's why I moved to the couch, it was too hot.

I need a drink of water. gosh, this is a really weird post. I think my body thinks I took a nap.

Anyway, here are some pictures I took this past week:

my sisters and I went to a drive in movie last weekend :)

my friends decorated my car, they make me happy. I took pictures before I washed it off
it was on my window too haha, it would have been creepy if I didn't know exactly who it was :)
 Well... this was a weird post. I might delete it later haha we'll see. Maybe I should just not blog at 4:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment