Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday.

Today was a typical Friday.

I went to the midnight showing of Cowboys and Aliens. It was pretty awesome, not gonna lie. They actually successfully mixed western and sci fi. I was impressed. it was very Star Wars-esque as well, which was kinda fun. Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford are believeable cowboys.

I got up just in time to go to hot dog friday (HDF) which is always great! I love my friends :) it was my last HDF I just realized.... that makes me a little bit sad. but not sad enough to make me want to keep living here. We stayed by the pool for quite a while, Tom and Taryn came to visit, it was very fun to see them.

I went back to my apartment and watched Friends with Chloe. I had forgotten how funny that show is!! oh my goodness.

I worked on my History of Creativity project which happens to be a self portrait because it was the easiest thing I could think of. AND GUESS WHAT!! someone I showed it to actually knew it was supposed to be me without me telling them! It made my day.

Then I watched some Psych with Nich. I learned that there is a pineapple in every episode, sometimes it's really hard to find. I was amazed. I guess I learn something new every day.

Then we tried to have a dance party in the parking lot but the dumb night guard came and got mad at us. I will not miss him when I move.

After our party was ruined, we watched some more Friends with more people.

And now I am here... writing a blog. yay. it's 3 in the morning. I'm going to bed. Goodnight! :)


http://youtu.be/kH5JhYsfNMA?t=7s

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! haha love you michelle! you are great! :)

    ReplyDelete