Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Heard it Both Ways

Yesterday, I went with my friends to their ward talent show. The friends I'm talking about are Mitch, Michael, and Nich. They are quite possibly some of the funniest people I know and I love being able to see them perform and watching other people react to them. They love to sing so they created a band of sorts. They call themselves Heard it Both Ways or HB dubs... I've heard it both ways :)They completely stole the show! The people weren't exactly sure what to make of them at first but slowly they started to realize their brilliance. Want to see their performance? I guess it's a good thing I was there to record it!
"We rely more on performance than skill." -Nich
And here is their completely unplanned encore performance haha:
Pretty brilliant, isn't it? I love being with these guys, I laugh so hard every time I am with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment