Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lesson Learned

I learned a ton of lessons this weekend, some are more serious than others but I will share some of the more light hearted ones.
1. Some things are worth the wait.
2. If you're going to General Conference, there's a parking lot west of the conference center that is only $5 for 12 hours, it's worth it so that you can actually get in. If you aren't there early enough, you don't get to go to conference.
3. Getting a gold star from someone is not the best thing that can happen to you.
4. How my little sisters act when I bring friends home is a reflection of what they think of me
5. I still stink at Mario Kart, but I have my moments on battle mode.
6. If you refuse to leave an apartment while an "exclusive" party is happening, they will soon forget that you were an outsider.
and finally...
7. If someone insists on taking a picture, and you know that the set up will be incredibly awkward, don't cooperate. Give a better suggestion or you will end up with a picture of you that looks like this:
of course, this is an absolutely hilarious picture and I laughed for a good 5 minutes when I first saw it. But I can't have too many pictures like this of me in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment