Saturday, May 14, 2011

Skylar and Kristin Brown

So it's a week late, but congrats to my roommate Kristin who got married May 7th! It was such a gorgeous day, I don't think they could have gotten a more perfect day if they had special ordered it, which Kristin would have done, if she could haha. I took about 300 pictures but here are my favorites:
 The brothers wrestling before they came out of the temple
 It's been a week, so I think it's been long enough to wait before posting this picture
Mike and Mitch: favorite groomsmen
 Ducks at the wedding!! I was so excited!
 Who said getting married makes you grown up?
 Ew kissing!
 Bridesmaids :)

 Studs.
 Congrats you two!! It was nice knowing you! Have a nice life :)

1 comment:

  1. Kristen looks like she's been injected with novocaine in that picture.

    ReplyDelete