Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Filming Day 1 (for me)

So basically I have the coolest major ever. This week I've been able to help with a shoot of Jordan Peterson's capstone movie called Weighted. It's been so fun. This it us yesterday (I'm wearing a purple shirt and a white hat. I wanted to be like Courtney Russell because she's basically amazing.)

We were making it look like night inside the house so we had to completely cover the windows on the second story. It was quite a feat, but I had fun figuring out how to do it.

I'm tired. I've gotten up at 5:30 am for the past two days for my 6:00 am call time. It's been so worth it though! (That doesn't make me any less excited to sleep in tomorrow)

I'm on the grip/electric team so I help with lights. But I've been referring to myself as the "baby grip" because I have absolutely no idea what's going on so I kinda just stay out of the way of super important things. But I'm learning :) and I'm surrounded by awesome people all day. so I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment