Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Vacation

It's weird, it's summer but I'm spending my time going to class and doing calculus homework. My mom and littlest sisters are in Idaho at my grandparents enjoying their summer and Julie's in Europe. It doesn't feel like summer to me, but I get glimpses of it as I talk to my mom. Last weekend we had a Stolworthy family reunion, so fun! I have the coolest cousins ever! We have quite a bit of fun together. We all have very similar senses of humor meaning that we can laugh at anything someone says. To quote Rachel, "we make a joke and run with it, then squish it and murder it." haha and our family's just getting bigger as my cousins are getting married. 2 of them are getting married in the next 3 months :) and there are more to come, I'm sure.

Also, I got a bike! I haven't had a bike in probably 10 years but I love it, I ride it to campus.
(I would put up a picture but my cameras are up in Idaho with my mom)

In a week and a half I'll be up in Idaho with my mom's family celebrating the 4th of July, I'm excited. It's gonna consist of a triathalon, good food, and boating (including skiing and wakeboarding)

My friends are leaving on missions, here's part of the list:
Nathaniel: today
Cameron: 1 week
Colton: 2 weeks
Brad: 4 weeks
crazy... I guess I'm gonna have to buy some stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment