Saturday, April 24, 2010

Home

I'm home, finally. I'm so tired but I can't go to bed yet, even though it's 1:20 am and I have church at 9... I'm still on Utah time which is two hours earlier so it doesn't feel right to go to sleep. I got back at 6 tonight and said hello to my family. By 7 I was ready to fly back to Provo. I'm trying to be positive and happy. I like having my mom to talk to again and it was fun to see Julie while she was around but I'm going through slight BYU withdrawls. I miss my cute little room and having a closet. I miss Cameron. I miss not having to use real money. I miss all of my DJ girls. I miss Colton. I miss my bed, and my pillow. And my big stuffed bear that I slept with. I miss my rubiks cube. I didn't mean for this to become a list of things I miss... I don't know how i'm gonna do this all summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment