Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Creeper

I am a creeper. I try not to be but it's so easy to do. My friends know I'm a creeper which is ok because there's no need to creep on them if they're telling me everything anyway, but the people I don't know... I still know about them. I'm trying not to be quite so creepy about it. I don't let people know what I figured out about them. I'm a sneaky creeper. But it's harmless, I don't do anything with the information I figure out about people. I'm not a stalker. I just like knowing things about people. I don't know how to explain it any other way. I don't want people to think I'm a creepy person or aything I just know how to use resources to learn about people. I think it's fascinating. ok confession time's over. I'm going to try to finish my reading for a history paper I have to write by thursday now

No comments:

Post a Comment