Saturday, February 11, 2012

See you in 18!

on my tip toes trying to be as tall as Erin
Well, Sister Stolworthy finally left on her mission! (actually it was on January 25th but I haven't written since then.)

We got to spend the morning together as a family before we had to drop her off at the curb. It was a bit of an adventure getting her to the MTC though. We all went to Ihop (Erin's choice) for a big family breakfast. As we were leaving Erin asked me for the keys so that she could drive... then I realized that I had stuck it in my backpack, which was in the car, which was locked. oops!

But things all worked out, we were only stuck for a half hour while we waited for the police to come open the door for us. Then it was on to the temple to take pictures! From the temple we got to say our goodbyes, which was hard, but we got through it. When we went to drop her off, we were only allowed 1 car through. So we all piled into the car and drove her in. haha the missionaries that were helping her were surprised to see so many girls in one car.


Here are some of the pictures from Erin's big day.







Erin decided to help me be a little taller.

All of the girls squished in the car

One last goodbye.

Good luck Sister Stolworthy! We'll see you in 18 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment