Monday, September 19, 2011

Short Hair

On thursday I cut my hair :) I cut off 4 1/2 inches! I've been wanting to cut my hair for a long time but last week I finally snapped and actually did it. It's so drastic that people in my classes that I only see a couple times a week who don't even know my name have noticed it. I have gotten quite a few compliments and I want to share some of them, not because I'm conceited and want to say how much people love my hair, but because the things that my friends said are so funny to me.

"AW!! you look like a little mom!" -Julie
"Your hair is so cute! You look like a cute little bunny!" -Bridget
"I am so glad that you cut your hair, because when your hair was longer you looked just like this girl that I kinda had a thing with and it didn't end so well so I'm glad that you don't look like her anymore." -Eric
.... what?! hahaha seriously?

With the amount of feedback I have been getting I don't know why I didn't cut my hair off years ago. But I like my hair cut, I'm happy that i had the guts to cut it a little shorter than I ever have just to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment