Today is perfect. Not in the sense of everything went perfectly, because it didn't. But it's one of those days where you just don't care that things are not perfect, thus making it a perfect day.
A couple of reasons why my day has been perfect:
- It's friday!
- It's GORGEOUS outside, you cannot be in a bad mood when it feels this great out
- I talked to my teacher and realized that I didn't do a project completely wrong, which has been stressing me out
- I met up with Bridget for lunch... except neither of us brought a lunch haha so we just hung out- I love that girl!
- I forgot about half of an assignment last week and my teacher lost the half I did so I had a big fat ZERO. but he let me turn it all in again, and I only have 30% off the part I forgot!
- tonight is my ward talent show, am I excited about seeing everyone in my ward sing and dance? No. I'm just excited because PANDA EXPRESS is catering!!! and I LOVE PANDA! I have been looking forward to this for like a week
- my life has been crazy and busy and, gosh, I love it!
A good song I thought of while I was writing this
and another one
"Perfect Day" -Hoku
They're cheesy songs, "But I mean for a like driving-around-in-the-car-with-the-top-down-putting-on-your-lip-gloss-loving-life kinda thing, theyre good!" (name that movie!)
OH and BYU won their basketball game!! against NM!!! Jimmer got 52 points :)